- Well+Good: Why are people sipping mushroom tea?
- Goop Magazine: The Healing Power of Mushrooms
- Vogue: Magic Mushrooms
- Daily Burn: Are Medicinal Mushrooms the New Kale?
- CBS: Foods That Boost Your Beauty
- Forbes: Why Investors Are Eyeing Food Startups
- New Hope: 11 New Natural Products Shoppers Will Love
Tero Isokauppila / Founder of Four Sigmatic
In 2012, Tero Isokauppila co-founded Four Sigmatic in the pursuit to help democratize the consumption of mushrooms, the world’s most researched superfoods. Born in Finland to an agronomist father and nursing teacher mother, Tero adopted a natural foods lifestyle at a young age. Growing up on the farm which has been in his family since 1619, he began foraging wild edibles early on.
A modern nomad, Tero has spent the last decade living and studying all over the world. While his focus has been on providing health tips to professional athletes, models, and business people, his goal is to expand that reach to the masses via Four Sigmatic.
Today, Tero splits his time between New York and Los Angeles, when he is not traveling around the world “working for the mushrooms.” In his spare time, he loves to make raw chocolate and practice yin yoga.
Example interviews of Tero:
- Ben Greenfield: Cracking The Code On Nature's Best Kept Secret
- 33Voices.com: Democratizing Ancient Mushrooms
- PaleoHacks: The Truth About Medicinal Mushrooms
- Heritage Radio Network: The Food Seen